JYD's ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification
Stable and solid quality is closely related to internal management processes. To strengthen corporate competency and optimize production scheduling, JYD conducted ISO quality certification in 2010. In addition to setting up detailed implementation plans and work guidelines for various departments, we also adhere to the essence of full participation and continuous improvement, moving towards the goal of green and sustainable development. With the involvement and efforts of all employees, JYD passed the ISO 9001 certification conducted by the DNV GL Business Assurance in September 2010. In the future, JYD will provide customers with the most reliable products and services based on the belief of our quality policy.
ISO 9001 Quality Policy
With a responsible attitude, we continue to improve our recycling technologies, enhance our service quality, and comply with relevant laws and regulations to provide customers with reliable, sustainable and satisfactory solutions for resource recycling.
- Resource recycling: Form a processing network through strategic alliances to expand the scope of recycling. Adopt the best recycling technology to carry out appropriate and efficient processing.
- Utilization of resources: Improve the quality and purity of recovered metals to aid the recycling of resources.
- Compliance with laws and regulations: Abide by laws and regulations, and implement good control measures.
- Customer satisfaction: Help customers solve problems and become their best partners.
The Benefits of ISO 9001 for JYD
- Improve product yield, reduce production costs, and enhance corporate competitiveness.
- Establish a customer satisfaction management system to understand the satisfaction of customers with our products and services to immediately improve our faults, prevent customer complaints, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Implement monitoring and measurement for the production process to improve operations, and enhance operating performance.
- The establishment of an internal audit system is beneficial to the execution of orders and the implementation of the systems, preventing the occurrence of errors and malpractices.